When do we need to pay for our session?
Session fees are due at the time of booking to secure your date. We currently accept Paypal or BACS transfer.
What is included in my session fee?
- Pre-session e-mail/phone consultation guiding you through what will happen on the day of your portraits and answering any questions you may have.
- The time and talent of your photographer along with travel cost within a 20 mile radius of SN25.
- 60 minutes of shooting time (little ones tend to lose interest after this time!) and an outfit change to add variety to your images.
- Private online gallery of proof images for you to choose from.
- Your chosen images on disc with printing rights.
- Your chosen images as 8×10 professional prints.
- A watermarked ‘sneak peek’ on our Facebook page for you to tag and share with friends and family.
- Purchased images will be displayed in your very own blog post about your session on our website.
How do I book?
- Decide on the location for your portraits. Will it be a care-free outdoor session or a fun-filled studio one?
- Pick your digital package from our pricing page.
- Once you have your choices, contact us by either e-mail (email@example.com) or by using our handy contact form here.
- Once payment for services is received you will be given a number of session dates to work around your schedule and a date will be confirmed.
- Session day! Relax while we capture those precious moments.
When will I receive my images?
7 days after your session has taken place, you will receive the link to your private online proofing gallery. This is when you will pick the images for your package (or if you have gone platinum, have a sneaky peek at ALL of the images you will be receiving!). Once we have received your choice of images, your order will then be processed and sent to our lab. You can expect to receive your prints and disc of images within 7 days (times can vary during busy periods such as Christmas).
Do you travel?
We certainly do travel for outdoor photography sessions. Travel costs are included in the session fee within a 20-mile radius of SN5. Additional mileage is charged at 45p per mile return.
How many people can be photographed at a portrait session?
We allow up to 6 people to be photographed at a portrait session that are from the same immediate family. Additional members are charged at £5 per person.
Do I own the copyright to the images?
No, you will however be given a personal use license with your disc of images which means you can print, share and make products with your images. Copyright remains with CMG Photography which means that the photographer owns the images. More information can be found here: http://www.ipo.gov.uk/c-notice-201401.pdf
Still have a question? Contact us here and we will be happy to help.